The ProTrap XG is a dual-stage, disposable filtration and extraction cartridge that takes the guesswork out of protein precipitation and sample prep.
Conventional methods of precipitation are challenging, requiring tedious transfer and pipetting often leading to variable consistency. Some methods show a loss of 50% or more of the sample, making analysis even more difficult. The ProTrap XG tool eliminates tedious pipetting steps, offering consistency, method transferability, and versatility in the sample prep process.
The ProTrap XG can help you:
- Remove a high level of SDS detrimental to the outcomes of downstream mass spec analysis
- Perform filtration, precipitation, and digestion in a single device
- Enhance the confidence in the identification of low abundance proteins
- Achieve confident identification of low-level protein
- Prepare biological samples with a wide dynamic range
- Realize highly reproducible results
ProTrap XG vs. Other Methods
Our R&D team evaluated other sample prep methods on the market alongside the ProTrap XG and presented their findings at HUPO 2019. To read our full side-by-side competitive review, click here
Proteoform Scientific is a registered supplier with scientist.com